۱۳۸۸ مهر ۹, پنجشنبه

A Bird

A bird
Word by : Anahita Mostajeran
2009/8/2

Each time I look the sky
I see one bird in fly
I think this bird is me
It's me glorious and free
I feel I'm a bird mentally
I feel I'm a bird mentally

.....................................................
Although my food is locked
Although my sail is blocked
my ghost hasn't limitation
It's on change and variation
my ghost is bird ...a bird in flight
can go each site can go each site
.......................
I feel I'm a bird mentally
One bird glorious and free

Let touch my ghost through my eyes
Let Know my depth I'm not low size
I'm bird needless landlord cage
with wings can pass dark age
................................

The bird is passing the sky
I know
I know what it is in fly

It's me a bird glorious and free
A bird forsakes hardships totally

............
Bird is going to make a new nest
which love it's everlasting guest



هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر